Kodokan Boston teaches Goju Ryu Karate Do, Matayoshi Kobudo, and Feeding Crane Gong’fu. Each of these arts are taught separately, but all classes are open to all members. Membership is by invitation only, but we always welcome new members who share the commitment and enthusiasm we have for our practice. Please contact us if you are interested and would like to learn more or come visit a class.
Please note we do not teach children; all members must be at least 18 years of age.
Our training times, as of March 20, 2022, are:
- Goju Ryu Karate: Thursday 7:30 – 9:30 PM
- Matayoshi Kobudo: Saturday 9:00 – 11:00 AM and Alternate Mondays 7:00-9:00 PM
- Feeding Crane Gong’fu: Alternate Mondays 7:00 – 9:00 PM
- Alternate Monday training is posted on the calendar below. On Mondays we may also cover other material based on who is training.
- Seminars, special training, and other events are posted on our calendar below.
Training is currently held in the Beaverbrook Park in Belmont, MA on Saturdays and at 123 Muller Road in Burlington on Monday and Thursday.